1. "Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right." - Oprah Winfrey
2. "Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending" - Carl Brad
3."You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." - Aristotle
4. "There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind." - C.S. Lewis
5. "A dream written down with a date becomes a goal. A goal broken down into steps becomes a plan. A plan backed by action makes your dreams come true." - Greg S. Reid
6. "There comes a day when you realize turning the page is the best feeling in the world, because you realize there is so much more to the book than the page you were stuck on." - Zayn Malik
7. "In order to lead a fascinating life, one brimming with art, music, intrigue, and romance, you must surround yourself with precisely those things." - Kate Spade
8. “May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't forget to make some art -- write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.” - Neil Gaiman
9. "This year believe that anything is possible. Start each day with goals. Eat more real food. Buy good books and make time to read them. Drink water. Exercise daily even when it sounds like a terrible idea. Shop for quality not quantity. Purge the unnecessary and decrease clutter. Hug the ones you love. Find the best in others. Show others the best in me." -Unknown
10. An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. - Bill Vaughn
11. "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." -Lao Tzu
12. "If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.
13. "Once a year, go someplace you've never been before." - Dalai Lama
14. "I walk slowly but I never walk backward." - Abraham Lincoln.
15. "Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account." - Oscar Wilde
***Published on December 30, 2014 by Jamie Long, Psy.D. in Finding Cloud9